Avalon has been helping clients in the Chemicals sector to address opportunities and overcome challenges in India and overseas.
A large and increasingly affluent population presents several new opportunities in India and adjoining Asian and Middle Eastern markets whereas scale and manufacturing competitiveness makes global markets addressable by Indian players.
Opportunities and challenges vary across commodity, specialty and performance chemicals. Avalon has worked closely with clients to address these through effective strategy formulation, feasibility assessment, strategic cost review, proposition development and evaluation of global partnerships.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
I’m quite pleased with the quality of work done by Avalon on construction chemical market
Avalon has always delivered unique and practical insights and served as a great thought partner for us. Besides, they have been instrumental in supporting our business development efforts for our portfolio companies in India through their extensive network.
Without doubt, Avalon has added significant value into our various businesses through their work, Avalon’s data quality, recommendations, and timely execution – are some of their very strong points
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS EXECUTED BY US
- Market assessment for select chlorine downstream products in India
- Diversification opportunity in the Food Ingredients space for a leading fine chemicals major in India
- Regional Market opportunity assessment for air-cooled heat exchangers in India and the Middle East
- New project opportunity in the petrochemicals sector that has identified a USD 250 million investment opportunity with feedstock linkages
- Assessment of adhesives market opportunity in Automotive and Footwear end use segments
- Global Market assessment for PVDF back sheets for solar panels
- Construction Chemicals Market opportunity in GCC and Feasibility
- Site Location and Viability Analysis for a Chlor Alkali and Ethylene Di Chloride plant in Middle East and India
- Site Location and Viability Analysis of a NPK complex on the East Coast of India
- Business Due Diligence on a Fragrance & Flavours firm for a global PE firm
- Commercial and Technical Due Diligence of a Construction Chemicals Acquisition Target
FEATURED CLIENT RESULTS
- Identifying opportunities for entry in food chemicals in the ASEAN region
- Identifying diversification opportunities in food chemicals in the ASEAN region
- Performance improvement for a fertilizer company in India
- Growth strategy for India’s largest rubber reclaim company
- Market Assessment & Entry Strategy for Electronic Wet Chemicals in Taiwan, China, Singapore and Malaysia for a Thailand based chemicals manufacturer