Apex Avalon Consulting Pte. Ltd. is founded with the objective of helping MNCs, regional and local businesses fulfil growth aspirations in the APAC region
- Avalon Consulting was founded in 1989 in Mumbai and is today among India’s largest and most reputed Management Consulting firms
- Our APAC operations have been launched as a joint venture with Apex Advisors Pte Ltd. (Apex). Apex has been set up by Girija Pande, ex-Chairman of Tata Consultancy Services Asia-Pacific, to provide MNCs, regional as well as local businesses, with a resource that combines consulting excellence with intimate knowledge of the region
- We have helped clients succeed in the APAC region over the past decade and a half. Our experience spans several countries in the region including China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea, Maldives and Sri Lanka. As the region develops and our business grows, we find the need to create a local presence to serve our clients more effectively
- Together as Apex-Avalon, we offer our clients solutions to enter, grow and flourish in this dynamic region.
- Further expanded our footprint in India with the opening of the Delhi office
- Spun-off of the market research business into a new entity – AGR Knowledge Services – and became a strategy and management consulting specialist
- Avalon received outside endorsement for its commitment to delivering winning strategies for its clients – named among the Top 10 Strategy Firms in Asia by Vault.com. Avalon stands out as the only India headquartered firm to have reached this landmark.
- Went international with Apex-Avalon, our Singapore subsidiary commencing operations.
- Expanded our India presence, with the opening of a new office in India’s IT capital, Bangalore.
- Completed 25 years in 2014.
- In Sep 2017, Avalon Consulting became a member of the Cordence Worldwide Partnership. Cordence is a global management consulting partnership made up of 3,000+ professionals in 68+ offices, generating revenues in excess of USD $770M in 2017.
Cordence offers a wide range of consulting services which include:
Strategy Development and Execution
- Corporate Performance Management
- Operational Excellence
- Post Merger Integration Services
- Innovation and New Revenue Stream Development
- Finance Transformation
- Balanced Scorecard and Executive Reporting
- Change Management
- Organizational Design & Implementation
- Right Sizing
- Work Force Performance
- Interim Management Solutions
- Lean Solutions
- Cost Reduction Initiatives
- Program & Project Management
- Shared Services
- Sales & Marketing Effectiveness
- Global Supply Chain Excellence
- Activity Based Costing
- Portfolio Management
- Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
- Public/Private Collaboration
- Call Center Excellence
- Occupancy Risk
- Facilities Management
Technology Design and Optimization
- IT Strategy
- Infrastructure Architecture and Design
- Software Selection and Design – ERP/CRM Systems
- Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
- BI Solution Planning and Implementation
- IT Service Management