To manage stakeholder expectations – both external and internal and reach its potential, an organization must continuously improve its performance – and sustain that improvement.
We help boost corporate performance by supporting management with the tools they need to deliver. We work side by side with clients to diagnose and quantify scope for improvement, identify key levers to reduce costs or improve productivity, and draw up action plans that are ambitious yet practical.
Areas where we can add significant value to your organisation:
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS EXECUTED BY US
- Optimizing the supply chain infrastructure for Fruits, Vegetables and Cereals for a leading Indian Retailer
- Helping a European Tier 1 Auto Component Supplier establish sourcing operations in India
- Design and implementation of a centralised procurement organisation for a diversified auto component company operating through > 20 plants with independent sourcing organisations
- Strategic cost reduction for a packaged foods company to achieve an increase in profitability
- Performance improvement strategy for a bed and bath retailer to recommend reorientation of customer proposition, store location selection policy, range architecture and sales channel prioritization
- Store operations diagnostic for a department store chain to help prioritise store layout and improve customer experience
- Channel effectiveness study done for a manufacturer of prefabricated TMT bars
- Customer experience assessment and enhancement exercise conducted for India leading diversified engineering company
- Assistance in logistics optimisation for float glass manufacturer
- Cost reduction through strategic procurement and e-auctions for one of India’s largest inbound tour operators